5 Year Warranty on 3-Piece Appliance Package Available at HomeAppliance.us
Do I Need a Appliance Package Warranty?If you are investing in a new product and expect it to last a few years, only you can insure that expectation. If you are like most consumers, you don't want to deal with the inevitable problems surrounding repairs. Who do you call for service? Are they reliable? Is a handyman capable of performing a long lasting, reliable repair on your equipment? How are you going to transport a large product to a service facility? This warranty starts the date of purchase overlapping the manufacturer's warranty but this warranty will cover power surges and food spoilage which the manufacturer does not.
Ranked #1 WarrantyCPS provides top notch warranty protection for your purchases to ensure life and longevity. This means that they care about you and your product long after your purchase has been made. This warranty offer reliable, hassle-free, comprehensive parts and labor protection for your product.
You Need to Prepare for These Issues TodayThis retailer is an Authorized Consumer Priority Service Dealer. This means that they care about you and your products long after the purchase date. As a CPS Dealer, you can easily extend your manufacturer's warranty by as much as 5 full years.
CPS Warranties Offer Reliable Protection for Your ProductBy purchasing a CPS extended plan, your are guaranteed years of worry free operation from your new product.
Why Do I Need CPS?
- CPS covers 100% parts and labor for your products
No Hidden Fees
- No deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses
Hassle Free Claims Process
- One mouse click or phone call to arrange for professional repairs with the hassle-free ClientCare Claims System
- If your unit cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
Total Peace of Mind
- Complete coverage for up to 5 years after the manufacturer's warranty expires
No Lemon Policy
- If your product fails 3 times due to the same malfunction, CPS will replace your unit free of charge.
So What's Included?CPS covers the same malfunctions as your original manufacturer's warranty with value added features. Coverage includes but is not limited to:
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Protection from dust, heat and internal humidity damage
- Damage caused by power surges
- Food spoilage
- Long-term protection for total peace of mind
- CPS must be notified without thirty (30) days of the warranty expiration
- Copy of the sales receipt showing the warranty sale
- Copy of the sales receipt showing the eligible product
How do I File a Claim?File claims online 24 hours a day by logging on to your account at http://www.cpscentral.com/ and select "File Claim" under Claims. You may also call Customer Care at (800) 905-0443.
What's Covered?CPS covers: dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, refrigerator/freezers, ice makers, trash compactors, ovens, ranges, cooktops, vent hoods, air Conditioners, portable heaters, humidifiers, etc.
*Please see attachment for the Terms and Conditions